Classic movie site with rare images, original ads, and behind-the-scenes photos, with informative and insightful commentary. We like to have fun with movies!
Archive and Links
grbrpix@aol.com
Search Index Here




Monday, August 14, 2023

The Parkland with Popcorn #1

 


Partners I Pick to Dine On and With


Is popcorn essential to the viewing experience? It never was for me at theatres. Wouldn’t touch it upon hearing of a boy who choked to death on errant kernels. That may have been urban legend, except where I grew up, there was no “urban.” Concession policy for most comes to salt vs. sweet. Mine was candy over corn, whatever supposed choke risk, Baby Ruth a lifelong confection of choice. My mother spoke of an airplane that once flew over her small town and dropped Baby Ruths. Hundreds of them. This she said was 1925 or 1926. I imagined myself exiting Kings Mountain’s Joy Theatre, having just seen Chaney’s Phantom of the Opera, Baby Ruths raining down against the setting sun, truly a vision of Heaven upon Earth. Current Ruth habit is their “Fun Size,” two bites in each, my limit four, taken after mouthfuls of corn. I pop from a 3.25-ounce bag, no need being hoggish, seldom eating entire content of the kettle in any case. The popcorn machine is a junior version of what they use in theatres and has served me faithful for over thirty years. Popcorn has long been the bastion of moviegoing. It is also sadly why films have not been accorded respect they deserve. Same for frivolous drinks, soda pop and such. My movie beverage is healthful Steaz Green Tea, in which I take pardonable pride for choosing over soda pop. I do not and never did gravitate to soft drinks. Glad in hindsight for that, for is it true that Coca-Cola is wont to rot one's teeth? Once a week is limit for my watch plus treats ritual. The elderly must after all limit sodium and sugar intake. I call my Fortress of Solitude the Parkland Theatre, imaginary venue for which I drew ads all through school (mostly during school). One must duck to enter the Parkland which is a former storage room seating but two. Years ago I showed a girlfriend White Heat there, after which she stopped being my girlfriend. One might call the Parkland a “mancave” if given to hackneyed terms. What plays at the Parkland with popcorn? Very often Region Two discs, for it is sole site with an accommodating DVD player. Also an only place I can watch true 4K. The Parkland which used to be an 8mm venue is now a flat-screen TV mounted to the wall, so streaming can be had. What gets watched is a mix of formats old and new, of which the following are recent and random samples.


THE ROCK HUDSON SCREEN LEGEND COLLECTION --- This is a Universal box set from 2006 containing five features, two of them (The Golden Blade and The Last Sunset) having been released since on Blu-Ray. I watched the other three, Has Anybody Seen My Gal, The Spiral Road, and A Very Special Favor. All looked fine. Seems to me people underestimate old DVD grab bags. eBay sellers want five dollars or barely more for the Rock Hudsons, a bargain for those partial to “physical media,” which by its name implies a thing obsolete. The Spiral Road doesn’t stream anywhere I could locate, HD or otherwise, so DVD remains an only way to see it. Same applies with Has Anybody Seen My Gal and A Very Special Favor. My being a Universal-International disciple makes them matter. Douglas Sirk directed Has Anybody Seen My Gal, a comedy by design, less so by execution. Tycoon Charles Coburn, bored by his accumulation, decides in late life to track down the family of a love he lost years before and make their humble lives better with a gift of $100,000. Gal is set in the twenties when such an amount was better than a million now. Has Anybody Seen My Gal uses such setting to forefront music, racoon coats, hip flasks, more of what was presumed to represent gone era as of 1952, even if but a quarter-century gone. Could we have such fun spoofing 1998? Story came from authoress who gave us Pollyanna. Has Anybody Seen My Gal proposes that the poor are often, if not generally, better off staying poor. Well, maybe not poor exactly, just a working middle class as natural and proper state for most … enough for a roof, groceries, and a couple trips per week to the movies, preferably Universal movies.



Coburn spreading his wealth does no favors, the family corrupted by influx of cash and lacking judgment to handle it responsibly. The older and wiser man realizes this and acknowledges error of having enriched them. What begins as bucolic small-town life takes a downward turn as modest folk social climb, gamble recklessly, and all but prostitute daughter Piper Laurie for the sake of placing her within a still richer household. A soda jerk boyfriend played by Rock Hudson is no longer good enough for Piper, while Mother (Lynn Bari) alters into someone distinctly unappealing. Comedy represents thin surface of Has Anybody Seen My Gal, our guided response to disapprove of whatever circumstance rains riches upon common clay. Money here is presented as something best done without, at least excess of it. For once, I’d like a wrap where overnight fortune-getters learn lessons, but still get to keep their windfall. Answer this: If one had resource to own mansions and yacht, travel anyplace at will, would he/she also attend dime and quarter theatres? I thought not, and maybe that’s mentality behind preachment like Has Anybody Seen My Gal. No sentiment was stronger than self-interest among studios, theirs not to begrudge the rich staying rich, for film tycoons presumably understood proper administration of wealth. Who is entitled to what has not been earned? Nobody, it would seem. Coburn got his pile via hard effort and in exchange for family life and personal happiness he might otherwise have had. Despite absorption into a newfound brood and satisfaction living among them, he knows there is no place for him here. For all of assets they suddenly found, then lost, Coburn's host family is better off staying at square one. We in the meantime are reconciled to outcome for all concerned, the visiting benefactor’s withdrawal from Eden eased by riches he'll keep, even if alone in doing so.



Ten years after joining Gal’s ensemble, Rock Hudson was lead noise for The Spiral Road (1962), occasion for him to enact drama with D capital. Based on a 1957 novel, adaptation was by three writers of Universal employ. Assuming U still owned the property, and I were given carte blanche there, Spiral would seem a cinch to take up anew for 2023, provided there was such thing as a male film star under the age of sixty, which from all evidence, is not the case. Rock was thirty-seven for The Spiral Road, and at summit of his starring career. He acquits fine as a doctor with ambition to be a famed doctor, getting there with help of crusty medico Burl Ives. Central crisis is one of faith lost as result of stern religious upbringing that alienated him from the church. Much dialogue is expended on that issue. It is in fact the central conflict between Hudson and Ives, Hudson and wife Gena Rowlands, Rock and himself, latter entering his own heart of darkness to survive amidst natives almost supernatural in their ability to be everywhere and nowhere. The Spiral Road was said to be shot in South America, but some of it smacks of Universal's own Amazon, so what if unseen threat was Gill-Men that Carlson, Agar, or Jeff Morrow forgot to load up and carry home? I wonder how viable a Spiral Road redux could be. Evidence of a recent hit called Sound of Freedom suggests such an idea might float, Freedom labeled a “Christian movie,” but so far outgrossing (in the US) Mission: Impossible --- Part 7 and the latest Indiana Jones, latter which Freedom overtook this past weekend. I should like to do what producer Frank Ross did with The Robe and earn millions with a remade Spiral Road. Something tells me it would be a major clicko. Watch the '62 original if you can locate a disc. By the by, did any interviewer ever ask Gena Rowlands what it was like working with Rock Hudson? They have intense scenes together, a meet of acting styles opposite if not opposed, yet both are excellent, and I hope they shared a mutual respect.



About A Very Special Favor I’ll say less. This was 1965 and Rock’s run of sex comedies was low on steam. Still a capable farceur, his were situations familiar for having been reprised since ball rolled first with Pillow Talk. Co-writer of the latter Stanley Shapiro made cottage industry of these till his well ran dry, but consider how in demand he must have been as Pillow Talk reimagined adult comedy for late 50’s viewership ready for something (many things) saucy. Did Stanley imagine such party would ever end? I noticed A Very Special Favor at the Liberty and not for a moment considered going, but came the dawn of following year’s Seconds and curiosity to see what that oddity would say or do, surely nothing Rock Hudson had said or done before. He sensed thinning ice and was ready to chance a total departure. One can read Rock's Special Favor mind and feel the discontent. Comedy had come easier with Doris Day as opposed to Leslie Caron who seemed severe to me, as though she did not enjoy involvement here. A recent book by her aired complaints re the Hollywood star sojourn. Favor comics in support come off best, lean and hungry Dick Shawn, Nita Talbot, and Larry Storch, trio of which would have viewed A Very Special Favor as opportunity to earn plenty of TV jobs 
at least, whereas for Rock it was more of by now dispiriting same. Still good from clinical standpoint and there are spots to amuse, Charles Boyer in for cheerful father part to Caron. Now it remains for me to watch Kino’s Blu-Ray of Strange Bedfellows. How painful can that be?



Tom Cruise is among few assets left to a dwindling industry. He bades us enjoy our popcorn and offers movies as once they were, pleasurable and no regret for having watched. He did a trailer for his new Mission: Impossible while hanging off a plane in flight. Thus appears a man born to showmanship. He is also sixty-one years old, rather far along to hang off planes. Imagine if Clark Gable, Gary Cooper, or Errol Flynn had lived long enough to attempt stuff like that. I mention these for Cruise being very much an old-style sort of film star, in all ways a good thing. I am lately catching up with his Missions: Impossible. There are seven including the recent one, my so-far menu Four, Five, and Six, in reverse order. It doesn’t matter if you see the Missions backward. For all of outward sameness, they are remarkably polished, and plenty entertaining as each sets out to be. I enter understanding what goes on, but by a second act invariably lose the thread, my simple mind requiring spoon-feed where topic is espionage or spies swapping nuclear detonators. Such things confused me even before Thunderball came out. What pleases most about Missions is overlay of humor and relax of need that we fully grasp what these people are chasing and why. I know CGI covers multitude of sinning, Cruise stunts beyond human capacity, but sources swear it's him. Various You Tube videos convince me that Artificial Intelligence will soon take over the entertainment business in any event. Has it already? What are we really seeing in movies now, actual people or not? Missions Impossible make James Bond superfluous claim some, 007 too morose, a joyless doer of things hardly worth doing. Worse is suspicion that “rebooting” him would make conditions worse. I suppose this goes under heading of nothing lasting forever. For a meantime however there are Missions Impossible which we may assume will be as precious to latter-day generations as Bond was for mine, provided Tom Cruise does not drive his motorcycle off a thousand foot ravine and never come back.

16 Comments:

Blogger John McElwee said...

Griff expands on SOUND OF FREEDOM:


Dear John:

To elaborate a little about a movie I haven't seen, I believe that SOUND OF FREEDOM has picked up the aura of "Christian movie," deservedly or undeservedly, for a couple of reasons.

For one thing, the other notable releases from its indie distributor, Angel Films have been religious or "faith-based" (I think the company's theatrical distribution of the Biblical drama HIS ONLY SON and its handling of the recent teleseries about the life of Jesus, The Chosen, qualifies as such). If I recall correctly, this was immediately tagged as a "Christian" subject even when it was being produced by Fox's old international division which sometimes backed religious-themed pix. Early reviews certainly saw it that way, possibly in part because of the presence of PASSION OF THE CHRIST star Jim Caviezel in the lead.
Even the usually level-headed NPR labeled the movie "a Christian thriller."

Variety, in a mostly favorable review, noted "Ballard [Caviezel] and his wife, Katherine (Mira Sorvino), have six kids. Rocio [the film's young trafficked girl], in the film’s Christian view, becomes an extension of their family. All children are God’s children, and are therefore all of our children. Or something."

Director Alejandro Monteverde told Variety he "objected to the film's faith-based label, noting that there are only a couple of brief references to religion in the film." He added, "I believe labels such as 'faith-based' exclude people, and my intention as a filmmaker is never to exclude but to include everyone, all audiences. We made 'Sound of Freedom' for people of faith, people without faith and everyone in between.'"

There's a showman...


Regards,
-- Griff

10:30 AM  
Blogger John McElwee said...

Dan Mercer recalls how wonderful popcorn USED to be:


I love popcorn, always have. The movie experience was only enhanced by the dry, salty, tangy taste of movie theater popcorn. One of the great summers of my boyhood was when my mother took a job behind the concession counter of the Fox Theatre. Not only did I get in free, but no longer was there a choice between the 15 cent bag or the quarter box, often a painful one depending on my resources of the moment. No, it would be the box every time. It mattered little that I saw what was going on behind the scenes, popcorn-wise. None of it was freshly popped but brought to the theater by the Budco company in vast yellow plastic bags, to be poured in the cabinet on the corner of the concessions counter for warming. The question for me was whether it was crispy and salty and tasty, however it came to be that way. Whatever strange alchemy was involved, the Budco solution never failed me.

I remember your popcorn maker fondly. The popcorn was crispy, the seasoning first rate. At the end of a showing, you might find me before it, seeking out the last few kernels that might have escaped the bowl.

Today, I’m more vigilant regarding the amount of salt I ingest. Popcorn does not conform to that regime, but once a week I will indulge myself in a small bag of Herr’s Original, which has the color and a reasonable facsimile of the taste of old-style movie theater popcorn. But only a facsimile. I will savor it nonetheless and remember afternoons long ago, when the large screen would be filled with flying saucers, rubber monsters, or intrepid cowboys, their endeavors paced by the supply at hand of that marvelous accompaniment, a bag or preferably a box of Budco’s finest.

10:33 AM  
Blogger John McElwee said...

Griff gives Rock Hudson and THE SPIRAL ROAD some thought:


John:

A half-formed musing, perhaps, but THE SPIRAL ROAD -- which I had never seen until that Hudson box came out -- fascinates me. I thought this really wanted to be something important. As though a frustrated Hudson went to Muhl and other Universal execs and exploded, "dammit, Peck's gonna make TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, Clift and Huston are making FREUD, Brando wants to make THE UGLY AMERICAN... I pay a lot of the bills around here, and I wanna make something worthwhile!"

But while Hudson was a reasonably skilled film actor/movie star, he ran into considerable trouble in the last third of the movie when his character is forced to confront his destiny -- and himself -- mostly alone in the jungle. Not all of this was Hudson's fault, in a way. I guess it was almost inevitable that Universal would make the not inexpensive movie (much of it shot on location in Suriname, although I could swear some of the jungle scenes were studio bound) in Technicolor, and the picture is far too gorgeously photographed (albeit sometimes over-lit) for an often moody drama. It doesn't help that the location realism is offset by Hollywood stylization; for instance, the ragged beard that Hudson grows during months of remote solitude looks strangely immaculate, as if it were straight out of Bud Westmore's backroom. All this didn't help the actor's believability in difficult, largely solo dramatic scenes.

[Hudson's fine later performance in SECONDS was immensely aided by James Wong Howe's gritty black-&-white photography.]

In the story, Hudson's character indeed descends into despair, a personal heart of darkness, and somehow manages to find himself, and his faith... I think. It isn't altogether clear. We believe he's been through something, anyway. The Jerry Goldsmith score helps a lot.

This could be remade, I guess. If we could buy that DiCaprio survived that bear attack in THE REVENANT, maybe we could accept him making it through a crisis in the jungle.

Your question about Rowlands was a good one; that would be interesting to know.


Regards,
Griff

11:31 AM  
Blogger John McElwee said...

I never saw ARTHUR, but according to Griff, it had just the ending I would have wanted for it:


John:

"For once, I’d like a wrap where overnight fortune-getters learn lessons, but still get to keep their windfall."

This idea, from a slightly different slant, was a highlight of the climax of Steve Gordon's wonderful screenplay for ARTHUR. For most of the picture, man-boy Arthur Bach, wayward putative heir to a vast fortune, has been under the edict from his grandmother to soon wed the daughter of one of his father's business cronies; if he doesn't, he'll be cut off -- penniless. Arthur, predictably, has no interest in the daughter... falls in love with Linda, an endearing unsuccessful shoplifter... can't go through with the wedding.

Here is the picture's last scene, somewhat abridged:

After the thwarted ceremony -- standing out on Park Avenue -- Arthur's grandmother has second thoughts about her earlier decree.

She gravely tells Arthur, "There has never been such a thing as a working-class Bach! And, there never will be! Stop! Stop! I've reached a decision. The Bach family must endure -- and not on a subway. Your children will be senators, ambassadors, perhaps even a president! You have your 750 million dollars."

Arthur replies, "I don't know, Martha."

The grandmother, shocked, responds, "You don't know?"

Arthur says, sincerely, "Money has screwed me up my whole life. I've always been rich and never been happy."

Linda, listening, points out, "I've always been poor and usually been happy."

The grandmother shoots back, "Rubbish! I've always been rich and I've always been happy."

Arthur and Linda walk away.

The grandmother calls after them.

"Step! I demand that you take this money. I want a decision and I want it now! I shall never offer you this money again. I wish you luck in your poverty!"

Arthur says to Linda, "Excuse me." He walks over to his grandmother's limousine for a moment, then returns.

Linda asks, "What happened?"

Arthur replies, "I turned her down. She invited us for dinner... and I turned her down. I took the money. I mean, I'm not crazy!



Regards,
Griff

12:49 PM  
Blogger Dave K said...

A few tiny thoughts A. The first and last time, to date, I saw THE SPIRAL ROAD was on network television. Viewed the whole thing in youthful, lustful expectation that there would be something in there a few steps further than the very enticing paperback book cover I saw of TSR at a neighbor's house. 2. The very recent Rock Hudson doc currently streaming has Piper Laurie reminiscing about HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY GAL and the self consciousness of the miscast star-on-the-upswing Hudson as compared to the easy charisma of bit player James Dean. They throw in the relevant clip and, sure enough, Dean sparkles in a scene lasting seconds while towering Rock looks like he was counting the minutes before ditching the soda jerk get-up. Thirdly, I love popcorn, could even eat it like Brits do with sugar. These days my average Saturday night is spent with Jean on the couch watching Svengoolie on MeTV, popcorn and beer in hand.

4:30 PM  
Blogger DBenson said...

A midsized popcorn and soda (sugar-free these days) have been my standard theater fare for decades. In earlier years I'd include candy, usually as "dessert" for the second feature. As a kid I craved those little boxes of salt-water taffy with the brand name "Guess What?". The "What" was a little plastic prize, the kind that had tiny holes for girls to make kite string bracelets. Later the preferred confection was Whoppers malted milk balls. A local art house I frequented as an adult had Carnation Malts, a large cup of a frozen malted to be eaten with a wooden spoon. The art house and Carnation are both sadly extinct, although Disneyland keeps Carnation as a Main Street storefront.

At home I'll do microwaved "movie butter" popcorn and/or a suitable retro fast food dinner for my beloved Bs. Panda Express is ideal for Charlie Chan; fried chicken just feels right for Disney; burgers seem like natural prologue or epilogue to most everything else. Variants on period correct cuisine include cold stir fry veggies as substitute for fries, fancy pizza, or comfort food from the Whole Foods steam tables. Gourmet dining doesn't befit popcorn movies, or visa versa.

There came a time when, if I drained my large Diet Coke too early in the movie, I'd have trouble in the final reels. This happened multiple times with Harry Potter movies, which tend to run long. Recall sitting legs crossed, trying to make it through various exciting climaxes. One involved Harry fighting off banshees while Dumbledore forced himself to drink the contents of a magic punchbowl to get a key at the bottom. "I can't drink another drop!" "You've got to!" Big dramatic music as Dumbledore ever so slowly drains another glass of water. A reversal on "The Smallest Show on Earth", where the tiny cinema would crank up the heat during western desert scenes and suddenly stop the film for a girl to sell drinks and ices.

Anyway, I now take sips as needed until I've finished off the popcorn, then pace myself.

Final thought: Had I wealth sufficiently obscene to have an abode with a home theatre, I would not dress it up like the Batcave or a spaceship, or as a bastion of luxury. I'd recreate a small neighborhood house, post-WWII vintage, with maybe a dozen seats (a bit bigger and cushier than original) , a working curtain in front of the screen, and a voice-activated Pause function.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Tommie Hicks said...

A while back cinemas realized they could make more money selling snacks, which could be an independent income from the distributors. During the early twenties many states were forcing farmers to grow peanuts to replenish soil. The trouble was that in the pre-peanut butter and pre-peanut oil days there were few uses for peanuts. So some exhibitors started selling peanuts as their salty snacks like the sports venues. The trouble became that peanuts could become an annoying missile in a cinema. Thus popcorn was adopted as the salty theater snack. At least that's what I've been told. One indicator of our civilization being in decline is the fact nearly all cinemas do not make popcorn on site any more.

Movie theater popcorn was one of my father's few indulgences. My Dad would get the medium bucket and me and my brother would sit on either side of my Dad and start devouring the popcorn the nanosecond we sat down. The melee of thrusting numerous, greedy digits in the popcorn container was intense. It was unlikely there would be any popcorn left before the Pink Panther cartoon ended.

However that was our movie theater experience which was rare for us as most of the films we went to see were in drive ins to save money, at which time my mom would bring popcorn cooked at the house, put in an enamelware covered tub along with a Coleman jug with iced tea. I refused to eat the tepid popcorn made at home.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jorge Finkielman said...

I have a full dislike for popcorn and its association to movie theaters. That has not been my experience since my childhood in the seventies to the end of the 90s in Argentina, when it was only then introduced. After moving to the United States, I learned to openly hate the smell of popcorn in movie theaters; that was never my experience. What I do associate with movie theaters are peanuts with chocolate candy or an ice cream bar, which I always preferred. The days of movie theater attendance feel far and with no intentions to go back; the current films feel more intended for television no matter what the filmmakers will state. I miss the cineclub days in which nobody ever brought popcorn to the theater, fortunately.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mike Cline said...

Popcorn has kept movie theatres in business for decades.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Jorge Finkielman said...

I don't believe that popcorn kept movie theaters in business. In my years in Argentina, there was never any lousy popcorn available for way too many years... and the films were by far better than anything offered after they introduced that repugnant smell.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mike Cline said...

Jorge Finkielman - I have been involved in the theatre business, off and on, since 1950. I assure you popcorn has kept movie theatres in business for decades. With theatres having to pay film companies up to 90% of every dollar taken in at the box office, revenue has to come from somewhere. Popcorn is a 75-80% profit item.

Back in the 70s, the man in charge of concession sales for some 40 theatres always said at our company managers' meetings, "I want to thank the company for spending millions of dollars for building our theatres just so we could sell popcorn."

7:15 AM  
Blogger William Ferry said...

Thank you, Mike Cline, for raising that point. As a layman (albeit one who's read a lot about films and the industry), that's always been my understanding. The book KINGS OF THE B'S goes into great detail about the lopsided rental take. Concessions and other revenue generators (arcade rooms, for example) would appear to be the real profit centers for theatres.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Filmfanman said...

Home theatre decor should be no more than dark walls; while the movie is playing, your eyes are on or ought to be on the screen image, and as the rest should be darkness, as in a proper cinema,what does it matter what the decor is?
Nor is the seating in a home theatre set up for conversation, either.
The space is for watching movies, not for looking around the room and talking about things; at most there ought to be small dim lights that can be easily switched off and on by the "patron", to locate their drink or candy bar on the table. The rest of the decor should literally vanish as soon as the movie starts.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Kevin K. said...

Unfortunately, my memory of watching a sneak preview of "The Deer Hunter" is associated with making the mistake of eating popcorn smothered with a sticky, waxy faux-butter that made me throw up in the parking lot afterwards. I've never had the desire to watch the movie again.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Beowulf said...

Mr. K.K.: What makes you think it was the popcorn?

3:44 PM  
Blogger StevensScope said...

THE SPIRAL ROAD has been cheated out of a wider range of audience since it's 1962 release. No one has seen it!! The only DVD release was the ROCK combo item, and they re-released the other titles, but not THE SPIRAL ROAD! This is one of his best films. My only beef is it is a bit too long.The cast was supurb. And talk about an exciting early music score by JERRY GOLDSMITH!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

grbrpix@aol.com
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • October 2012
  • November 2012
  • December 2012
  • January 2013
  • February 2013
  • March 2013
  • April 2013
  • May 2013
  • June 2013
  • July 2013
  • August 2013
  • September 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • December 2013
  • January 2014
  • February 2014
  • March 2014
  • April 2014
  • May 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014
  • August 2014
  • September 2014
  • October 2014
  • November 2014
  • December 2014
  • January 2015
  • February 2015
  • March 2015
  • April 2015
  • May 2015
  • June 2015
  • July 2015
  • August 2015
  • September 2015
  • October 2015
  • November 2015
  • December 2015
  • January 2016
  • February 2016
  • March 2016
  • April 2016
  • May 2016
  • June 2016
  • July 2016
  • August 2016
  • September 2016
  • October 2016
  • November 2016
  • December 2016
  • January 2017
  • February 2017
  • March 2017
  • April 2017
  • May 2017
  • June 2017
  • July 2017
  • August 2017
  • September 2017
  • October 2017
  • November 2017
  • December 2017
  • January 2018
  • February 2018
  • March 2018
  • April 2018
  • May 2018
  • June 2018
  • July 2018
  • August 2018
  • September 2018
  • October 2018
  • November 2018
  • December 2018
  • January 2019
  • February 2019
  • March 2019
  • April 2019
  • May 2019
  • June 2019
  • July 2019
  • August 2019
  • September 2019
  • October 2019
  • November 2019
  • December 2019
  • January 2020
  • February 2020
  • March 2020
  • April 2020
  • May 2020
  • June 2020
  • July 2020
  • August 2020
  • September 2020
  • October 2020
  • November 2020
  • December 2020
  • January 2021
  • February 2021
  • March 2021
  • April 2021
  • May 2021
  • June 2021
  • July 2021
  • August 2021
  • September 2021
  • October 2021
  • November 2021
  • December 2021
  • January 2022
  • February 2022
  • March 2022
  • April 2022
  • May 2022
  • June 2022
  • July 2022
  • August 2022
  • September 2022
  • October 2022
  • November 2022
  • December 2022
  • January 2023
  • February 2023
  • March 2023
  • April 2023
  • May 2023
  • June 2023
  • July 2023
  • August 2023
  • September 2023
  • October 2023
  • November 2023
  • December 2023
  • January 2024
  • February 2024
  • March 2024
  • April 2024